Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System, 6-12 GPM
Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System 6-12 GPM by CRYSTAL QUEST are specifically designed to remove microorganisms that can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. It's advanced UV treatment is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without the use of retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water. The UV lamp emits powerful ultraviolet light and incorporates natural ultraviolet light energy to eradicate microbiological contamination. Water enters through the bottom part of the reactor chamber and swirls around a high output, low pressure mercury vapor lamp thermally protected by a quartz sleeve. Energy components contained in microorganisms absorb the light energy; this disrupts the DNA and prevents reproduction.
Great as an add on to any under sink, bottleless water coolers, Reverse Osmosis or low flow filtration application. The CRYSTAL QUEST 6-12 GPM Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer Systems are manufactured with axial flow reactors in 304 stainless steel and comes with 1/2” to 1” MNPT connections. The hard glass germicidal lamps provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction of microorganisms. This process is accomplished without adding any harmful chemicals to your drinking water. This water sterilizer is extremely cost efficient and the most ecological way of treating your water.
Key Features and Benefits:
- No chemicals added and no byproducts to the water supply(i.e. chlorine + organics = trihalomethanes).
- Environmentally and user friendly, no dangerous chemicals to store, no risks of overdosing.
- No change in taste, odor, pH or conductivity or the general chemistry of the water.
- Extremely economical, hundreds of gallons may be treated for each penny of operating cost.
- Immediate treatment process, no need for holding tanks, long retention times, etc.
- Automatic operation without special attention or measurement, operator friendly.
- Simplicity and ease of maintenance and annual lamp replacement, no moving parts to wear out.
- No handling of toxic chemicals, no need for specialized storage requirements.
- Low initial capital cost as well as reduced operating expenses when compared with similar technologies such as ozone, chlorine, etc.
||Inlet/Outlet Port Size
|Max Operating Pressure(psi):
||125 psi (8.6 bar)|
||9000 hrs (approx. 1 year of use)|
|Audible Lamp Failure:
|LED "power-on" indicator:
- Applications include post undersink water filters, post whole house water filters, water coolers, pre and post osmosis systems, private wells, camp grounds, hotels, bottlers, aquaculture, hospitals, food, cottages, restaurants, breweries, laboratories, marine, pharmaceutical, dairies and many other applications.
- Units are manufactured standard with 110v electrical outlet but are also available in 220v if requested.
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.