Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
High-Flow Whole House Filter Double
Brand: Crystal Quest
List Price: $489.00
Our Price: $275.00
Weight: 20 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
Heavy-duty Big Blue Dual 10"x5" Whole House Water Filter by Crystal Quest is a 7 stage filter system guaranteed to deliver healthy, better-tasting water for your family. Filtration process is distributed into 2 10" x 5" "Big Blue" cartridges specifically designed for high flow applications. The CQE-WH-01105 system is equipped with a Standard Multi-Stage(6-stage) filter and Solid Carbon filter cartridges. The Big Blue cartridges are designed for high-flow water filtration applications. Tough and dependable, these unique, wide cartridges are capable of filtering enough water for a large house, apartment or busy office.
These Whole House Filters are the most comprehensive and cost effective systems available in the market today. They are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimal maintenance. This multi-filtration system easily handles your tough water problem providing you with great tasting, safer, softer, cleaner, better tasting water while removing hundreds of other contaminants.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 7 stages of filtration.
- Dual 10" cartridge filter system.
- 80,000 gallons of quality water.
- Compact, easy cartridge change and installation.
- Re-configurable to suit your water needs.
- Easily connects to your kitchen faucet.
* Depending on water quality
|Dimensions:(LxHxW)||15”L x 8.5”W x (17.5”H + 4” to change cartridges)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 100°F(38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi (1.4 bar) - 125 psi (8.6 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||3-6 gpm|
|Filter Capacity(gallons):||80,000 gallons|
|Filter Life(months):||Carbon Block(3-9 mos), MultiStage(12-36) *|
|Fittings(inch):||1/2", 3/4" or 1" inch NPT input/ output|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
- This system can come with a first cartridge being carbon block or sediment cartridge. If you want one or the other, please identify in comments during checkout which cartridge you'd like us to put in.
- If your water source contains chloramines (combined chlorine) instead of free chlorine, we can custom-modify the system with adding a catalytic carbon for best monochloramines reduction. Please specify in notes during checkout.
- These Systems will stand up to 80 pounds per square inch (psi) water pressure. We recommend installing a pressure reducing valve before the System. This will reduce the water pressure flow to the system and will prevent pressure build-up on the system when not in use.
- We always recommend that a licensed plumber install these products to make sure they are installed properly and to keep from voiding the warranty.
- Comes with Pressure release valve and wall bracket.
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.