The Sediment Filter Cartridge 20" by CRYSTAL QUEST is a 5-micron, 20"x2.5" reusable pleated Sediment Replacement Cartridge. Reduces extra-fine dirt, sand, sediment, silt, rust particles, scale particles, bad taste and odor, and asbestos. Pleated Sediment filter removes any non-dissolved contaminants that are larger than 5 micron in size. CRYSTAL QUEST Pleated Sediment Filter Cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other "depth" type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life. It also provides high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity while maintaining extremely low pressure drop. This filter provides added value by allowing you to wash and reuse it several times. Fits into countertop, undersink and refrigerator filtration systems offered by Crystal Quest.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 5-micron rating.
- Captures more dirt and sediment, while reducing arsenic, bad taste and odor.
- Allows for multiple reuses.
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity.
- Versatile and Reusable.
- Increased surface area and longer life.
- Fits into countertop, undersink and refrigerator filtration systems.
|Dimensions:||20 inches (length) x 2-5/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F (4.4°C) - 125°F (51.7°C)|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI (1.4 bar) - 125 PSI (8.6 bar)|
|Micron Rating:||5 micron|
|Filter Life(months):||12 months|
|Filter Media:||Pleated Polyester|
|End Caps:||Vinyl Plastisol|
- Sediment filter cartridge requires standard 2.5"x20" water filter housing for proper operation.
- Life of the filter will vary significantly based on the amount of sediment in water.
- In a well water environment, please check every month (or more) to determine filtration capacity.