GE Osmonics TFM-18A RO Membrane is a 12" x 2" standard replacement cartridge with an 18 gallons per day capacity of pure drinking water. Culligan Compatible TMF-18-A RO replacement water filter membrane, made by GE Osmonics reduces many pollutants and contaminants such as fluoride, lead, barium, cadmium, chromium, mercury, nitrate, nitrite, TDS, and more from your water. GE TFM-18A Reverse Osmosis membranes were originally designed for Culligan RO systems, and they will also fit many RO systems that use standard TFM membranes with double o-rings at the top tip, and that process between 18 and 150 gallons per day.
GE Desal TFM-18A(Thin Film Composite) is manufactured with "Membrane-Separation Technology" which employs crossflow filtration where captured impurities on the membrane are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. Crossflow filtration across the membrane then divides the flow into two outflow streams: the cleansed permeate feed and the concentrate or reject stream. This flow provides continuous cleaning that prolongs membrane life and reducing maintenance costs.
Membrane elements by GE are the brand of choice for most demanding applications. GE drinking water filters reduce many pollutants and contaminants with a premium membrane process that removes particles 100,000 smaller than human hair. The elements deliver outstanding performance and long-lasting operation.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 18 gallons per day capacity.
- Thin Film Composite Membrane for efficient purification.
- Culligan Compatible.
- Cross compatible with other RO filter brands.
- Extended filter life.
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for performance requirements.
* Permeate flow specifications are based on 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 65 psi (4.5 bar) inlet pressure, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary ±15%.
|Dimensions(inch/es):||12 inch L x 2 inch D(Actual 11.75 inch x 1.79 inch)|
|Primary Filter Media:||Semi-Permeable Membrane(TFM/TFC)|
|Salt Rejection(%):||98 %|
|Flow Rate(Gallons per Day, gpd):||18 gpd *|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||65 psi - 100 psi (4.48 bar - 6.90 bar)|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||77°F - 120°F(25°C - 49°C)|
|Filter Life(months):||24-36 months **|
|ph Range:||4 - 11|
|Free Chlorine(ppm):||0.1 ppm|
|Core:||TFC (Thin Film Composite)|
** Filters and membrane elements are not to be installed on microbiologically unsafe water supplies. Membrane Elements by GE are not certified to sanitize water, remove cysts, bacteria, or viruses. Filter and membrane element performance can be affected by fluctuations in water quality.
Fits following Brands:
Culligan AC15 and Culligan H8 RO systems. Culligan 01-0001-45 RO, Culligan 010001-45 RO, Culligan 01000145 RO, Culligan 00-4493-72 RO, Culligan 004493-72 RO, Culligan 00449372 RO, Culligan 4493-72 RO, Culligan 449372 RO, GE Desal 1224435 RO, GE Desal AG1512TAR RO, GE Desal AG1812TAR RO, GA GA323018 RO, Applied Membranes M-C1812AC10 CTA 10 AC Series RO, Applied Membranes M-T1812AC24 RO Membrane.
- The GE Desal TFM-18A Membrane is not chlorine resistant. A chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
- This TFM Membrane Element is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for performance requirements only.
- Manufactured by Pentair.