Faucet Filter replacement cartridge by
CRYSTAL QUEST. Works with Crystal Quest Faucet Mount Filters, white or chrome. A 5-stage filtration
cartridge that outperforms any big brand faucet filter on the market. This filter will capture sediment and dirt particles, virtually eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors, and significantly reduces potentially harmful bacteria, algae, fungi, scale and dissolved heavy metals. It has a filter capacity of 2,000 gallons of quality drinking water. Enjoy delicious, clean drinking water directly from your tap!
Key Features and Benefits:
• 5 stages of filtration.
• Filters 2,000 gallons(6-12 months filter life).
• Captures sediment and dirt while nearly eliminating unpleasant tastes and odors.
• Reduces potentially harmful bacteria, algae and heavy metals significantly.
• Stages 1 and 5
- water passes through pre and post one-micron filter pads, which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst, sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter
• Stage 2
- water passes through Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC), which reduces bad tastes and odors, pesticides and chemicals that are linked to cancer risks
• Stage 3
- Ion Exchange Resin, which reduces heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness (pH)
• Stage 4
- water passes through a combination of KDF 55 and KDF 85 to reduce iron, mercury, copper, nickel, chromium, cadmium, aluminum, lead, other dissolved metals and hydrogen sulfide, and prevents growth of bacteria, algae, fungi, scale, and other microorganisms.
||3-3/4 inches (length) x 2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Filter Life (gallons):
|Filter Life (liters):
|Filter Life (months):
|Flow Rate (gpm):
||0.3 gallons per minute|
|Flow Rate (lpm):
||1.14 liters per minute|
* Faucet Replacement Cartridge is manufactured using Ion Exchange Resin that meets standard ANSI 61/42 Water Quality Association Seal Certified, GAC which meets standard ANSI 42 NSF Certified, KDF which meets standard ANSI 61/42 Certified, and pre and post-micron filter pads which are from ISO 9001 approved manufacturer.
*BPA Free Material.