The In-line Refrigerator Water Filter System by CRYSTAL QUEST® is one of the most convenient ways to get clean, pure, great tasting water and ice cubes straight from your refrigerator. It is designed not only for use on refrigerators with ice-maker and/or water through the door, but the system can also be used on water fountains, water coolers and coffee makers. This product requires no maintenance and no filter change. With its 6,000 gallons of filtration capacity, usage of this device can run up to 1-2 years before requiring replacement.
Easy to install, convenient and effective. The In-line Refrigerator Water Filter is installed on the water line that is connected to your fridge and can be used with almost any refrigerator brands. High pressure quick-connect fitting can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing. Can be manufactured with 3/8" which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
Key Features and Benefits:
• 4-Stage water filtration.
• Fits almost any refrigerator brand.
• Post 5-micron filtration for bacteria, rust and sediment removal.
• KDF filtration for 99%+ chlorine removal
• GAC filtration or Coconut Shell Carbon for organic contaminants, chemicals, pesticides, VOCs, bad taste and odor removal.
• Easy to install and use, no maintenance - convenient and effective.
• Conveniently provides clean filtered water of up to an amazing 6,000 gallons
|Filtration Capacity:||6,000 gallons|
|Filter Life:||1-2 years|
|Micron Rate:||5 nominal|
|Water Flow Rate:||1-1.5 gallons per minute|
|Dimensions:||12” L x 2 ½“ Diameter (including stand)|
|Actual Size (in):||11-1/2 inches (length) x 2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Operating Temperature (°F):||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|