Commercial Reverse Osmosis System 500 gpd
Filter cartridge(s) included.
Commercial / Whole House Reverse Osmosis System that produces 500 gallons per day.
System uses Two 2.5" x 21" TFC HF1 Reverse Osmosis Membranes, for maximum rejection of impurities and high flow, and a 5 micron Sediment and 10 micron Carbon block pre-filters to capture larger particles, remove chlorine, taste and odor.
Standard configuration comes as RO System Only. If you want this to be used as Whole House system or for drinking water purposes, consider RO with Storage Tank Kit.
RO with Storage Tank Kit
Ready to use this as an top of the line protection to your home's drinking water? Here's a Storage Tank Kit, ready to be installed to provide you with a much larger range of applications. Filtered water will be stored and drawn from the tank, eliminating regular Whole House RO system's drawbacks such as low pressure and low flow.
Storage Tank Kits Components
- RO System
- Water Tank - (165, 220, or 550 gallons storage tank) , this system of 500 gpd will come with 165 gallon tank if Storage Tank Kit is ordered.
- Float Switches
"With Options" Features
Select "With Options" if you want Features Below to be installed by us:
- Concentrate Re-Cycle Valve: This feature offers a higher recovery rate for the system by taking a percentage of the waste water and feeding it back into the system.
- TDS Meter: One panel mount TDS meter, provides you with accurate readings of the feed and product water quality.
- High Pressure Switch: One Square D high pressure switch, Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi, and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Flow Meter: One Product (0-2 GPM) & one waste (0-5 GPM) flow meters, enables operator to accurately adjust product to waste ratio and monitor systems performance.
Optional component that may be available on request:
Stainless Steel Housings: Two 2.5” x 21” PuroTech stainless steel membrane housings, 3/8” FNPT.
Similar model numbers: RO UltraTec Titan 500
- Membranes: Two 2.5" x 21" TFC HF1 Reverse Osmosis Membranes 330 GPD each
- Membrane Housing: Two 2.5" x 21" Champ membrane housings, Features a patented design and requires no tools for servicing.
- Pump: One 401 Fluid-O-Tech 2.3 GPM brass rotary vane pump, Directly couples to the motor, and designed for continuous high pressures.
- Motor: One 1/3 HP GE motor, 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 hertz.
- Frame: Aluminum, White Powder Coated, Corrosion resistant, and light weight.
- Sediment Filter: One 4.5" x 10" Big White 5 micron sediment filter, Removes sediments and protects the system.
- Carbon Block: One 4.5" x 10" Big White 10 micron carbon block, Removes chlorine, odor, and taste from incoming feed water.
- Filter Housing: Two 4.5" x 10" Big Grey double O-ring filter housings, Offers durability and improved sealing capabilities.
- Pressure Gauges: One 2.5" Gauge, 0-300 PSI, Panel Mounted Glycerin filled, and Two 1.5" Gauge, 0-160 PSI, top mount dry gauges, For monitoring the system's operating pressure, the filter and carbon operating pressure.
- Low Pressure Switch: One McCann's Low Pressure Switch, Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient feed water pressure.
- Float Switch: One mechanical float switch, For atmospheric storage tank applications.
- Solenoid Valve: One Solenoid Valve with manual override, 110 or 220 Volts AC, 60 or 50 hertz, Assists with the on/off functionality of the system.
- Manual Flush Valve: One 1/4" brass needle valve, Regulates the product to waste ratio (systems recovery).
- Switch: One manual on/off Switch.
- Easy Maintenance & Operation: feature a compact design and have all of their components strategically located for easy access and inspection.
CE compliant. Made in USA
|Commercial RO Installation Manual (pdf)||3.97 MB|