Purtrex PX05-9 7 8 Sediment Filter is a 10" x 2.5" 5-Micron Replacement Sediment Filter with increased dirt-holding capacity that results to high purity and an extended filter life. This Purtrex Sediment Filter provides optimal reduction by capturing particles throughout its entire filter depth using its true-graded density filter matrix. Its filter construction translates to longer life and fewer replacement cycles compared to string-wound or resin-bonded filters.This unit is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter.
PX05-9-78 Purtrex filter is produced through GE’s patented melt blown microfiber technology and made from thermally bonded microfibers that capture particles as small as 5 microns in size. The filter cartridge fits industry standard compact housings that use 2.5-inch x 10-inch replacement filters and is used in a long list of products by different manufacturers. Typical applications are potable water filtration, chemical filtration, Amine filtration and Plating baths.
GE filter cartridges are designed and manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions and certifies that it uses no resin binders, lubricants, antistatic or release agents or other additives in the manufacture of these cartridges. Conditions will vary with each application and users should carefully verify chemical compatibility.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Removes particles above 5 Microns in size.
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders.
- Versatile and Reusable, allowing a variety of uses.
- Compatible with several brands' water filters.
- Incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal.
- Meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and beverage contact.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The GE Purtrex 5 micron sediment filter is compatible with Kinetico Water Filters. It can be used in place of Kinetico 3312 sediment filter. This product also replaces the following cartridges:
- American Plumber WP5
- Aqua-Pure AP110
- Aqua-Pure AP010
- Bunn S5-10
- Bunn ED-S-1
- Cornelius COR120
- Cornelius COR105
- Culligan P5
- Cuno CFS110
- Ecolab 9320-1135
- Everpure DEV910908
- Flotec P5 155014-43
- HydroLogic Small Boy under sink , sediment filter
- Manitowoc K-00173
- Manitowoc K-00069
- NuCalgon 4712-87
- Pentek P5
- Puremark PFS105
- Selecto 101-230
- Shurflo 15-052-00
- Shurflo SF31-SEDS
- Fits Whirlpool WHED10 ( Whirlpool WHED-10 Under Sink System )
*Will vary depending on water quality and usage.
|Dimensions(inch/es):||10 inch x 2.5 inch (Actual 9 7/8" L x 2 1/2" D)|
|Micron Rating, Nominal(Micron):||5 µ|
|Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||5 gpm|
|Pressure Drop(psid): ||0.25 psid|
|Filter Life(months):||3 months (Recommended change frequency) * |
|Filter Media:||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
- Resin used for manufacturing the filter media meets the food contact requirements of the U.S. FDA 21 CFR regulations.
- Product specifications may change as a continuing product development by the manufacturer.
- GE Osmonics filter cartridges are designed and manufactured for resistance to a wide range of chemical solutions. Conditions will vary with each application and users should carefully verify chemical compatibility. Please call for more information.