Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
Arsenic and Whole House Filter Dual Tank
Brand: Crystal Quest
Weight: 200 lb.
Ships in 3-5 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
Flow rate: 9-11 gpm
Tank size: 10" x 54" each
Flow rate: 10-13 gpm
Tank size: 12" x 52" each
A combination of a Whole House Arsenic Removal and A Whole House Water Filter. This unit works in situation where a large arsenic reduction is desired, along with a high quality water filtration.
A backwashing system comes in 2 different sizes for smaller or larger homes.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration:
- First, water travels through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also this extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water travels through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot Arsenic media tank with an Automatic Microprocessor Control valve (The longer amount of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective is the conditioning and filtering of the water.)
- Third through Fifth stage, water travels through KDF-85, KDF-55 and GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) tank. This is our standard whole house filter unit that is capable of removing hundreds of contaminants from water (if present).
- Finally, water travels through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water and removing any remaining contaminates and VOC's which may be in the water.
Arsenic Whole House Filter Dual Features
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank
- Riser style 1" internal flow distributor
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display. Time of day, remaining capacity, regeneration cycle in process
- Compact turbine meter
- Downflow or upflow regeneration cycles
- NOVRAM valve status and memory backup
- Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 12" diameter for softener applications, 10" for filter applications
- Double backwash capability
Arsenic Reduction Filter System properties:
- Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank
- 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- NSF-certified component
- Use on cold water only!
- Maximum free chlorine 1 PPM
- Maximum Flow Rate 11 GPM/cu.ft
Sediment filter cartridge and Solid carbon cartridge life: 6-8 months
Arsenic media remove after: 1.5 cu.ft - 5-7 years, 2 cu.ft - 7-8 years