A combination of a Whole House Arsenic Removal and A Whole House Water Filter. This unit works in situation where an arsenic reduction is desired, along with a high quality water filtration. Capable of completely removing or reducing arsenic below 10 ppb from as high as 50 ppb (10 ppb is an EPA Maximum Level).
An automatically self-backwashing system comes in 2 different sizes for smaller and larger homes. Removes both types of arsenic, III and V.
Water travels through 6 stages of filtration:
- First, water travels through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. Also this extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water travels through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot Arsenic media tank with an Automatic Microprocessor Control valve (The longer amount of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective is the conditioning and filtering of the water.)
- Third through Fifth stage, water travels through KDF-85, KDF-55 and GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) tank. This is our standard whole house filter unit that is capable of removing hundreds of contaminants from water (if present).
- Finally, water travels through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water and removing any remaining contaminates and VOC's which may be in the water.
Arsenic Whole House Filter Dual Features
- Poly Glass™ mineral tank
- Riser style 1" internal flow distributor
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display Electronics control valve
- Solid state microprocessor with LED display. Time of day, remaining capacity, regeneration cycle in process
- Compact turbine meter
- Downflow or upflow regeneration cycles
- NOVRAM valve status and memory backup
Arsenic Reduction Filter System properties:
- Chrome sleeve/jacket - Polyester fiberglass tank
- 3/4" or 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- NSF-certified component
- Use on cold water only!
- Maximum free chlorine 1 PPM
- Maximum Flow Rate 11 GPM/cu.ft
Sediment filter cartridge and Solid carbon cartridge life: 6-8 months
Arsenic media remove after: 1.5 cu.ft - 5-7 years, 2 cu.ft - 7-8 years
Will remove both types of arsenic, III and V.
Made in USA.