The Undersink Arsenic Filter Triple by CRYSTAL QUEST is a 3-cartridge, 8-stage filtration setup consisting of a Carbon Block cartridge, Arsenic removal cartridge and the standard 6-stage cartridge containing the Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF resin layers. The Carbon Block cartridge is widely used in filtering organic solvents and mercury while simultaneously removing chlorine, bad taste and odor, and organic chemicals/contaminants from water. It also extends the filter life of the other cartridges as being the pre-filter. The Arsenic cartridge contains an Arsenic-selective resin designed specifically for reducing arsenic III and V. Resin used in the cartridge has a salt form, as clean, moist, tough, uniform, spherical beads. This highly porous anion resin is impregnated with iron oxide to allow for fast and efficient adsorption of arsenic. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your tap water. Undersink water filter systems do not add clutter to your kitchen as it works behind visibility. This compact, triple cartridge system is your best option to remove arsenic and other contaminants from your drinking water.
Arsenic is a semi-metal element that has no taste, odor, or color, and is not easily dissolved. It occurs naturally in the environment, as a by-product of mining, or agricultural areas when materials containing arsenic are used as industrial poisons. It enters drinking water supplies from natural deposits in the earth or from agricultural and industrial practices. Arsenic is considered highly toxic and a carcinogen. According to the EPA, people who drink water containing arsenic well in excess of the MCL for many years could experience skin damage or problems with their circulatory system, and may have an increased risk of getting cancer.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Triple cartridge, 8 Stage filtration process.
- One arsenic removal filter for better reduction.
- Carbon Block filter to fight volatile organic chemicals(VOC's) and other contaminants.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF(Eagle Redox Alloy) media technology.
- Compact system that fits neatly under your kitchen sink.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of other contaminants.
- Easy install, comes with an attractive faucet and hardwares for setup.
- Variable multi-stage filter setup for different filter capacity.
|• Arsenic||• Chlorine Taste & Odor||• Herbicides||• Rust and Corrosion|
|• Bacteria||• Cryptosporidium||• Industrial Solvents||• Sediment|
|• Bad Taste and Odor||• Cysts||• Insecticide||• Silt|
|• Chloramines||• Giardia||• Pesticides||• VOCs|
|SKU||Filtration Capacity||Filter Life|
|CQE-US-00320 *(CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)||10,000 gallons||1-3 years|
|CQE-US-00320-ULTRA *(CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)||20,000 gallons||2-4 years|
|CQE-US-00320-ULTIMATE *(CQ-RC-UM-10, CQE-RC-04004)||30,000 gallons||3-5 years|
|Model/SKU:||CQE-US-00320-PLUS, CQE-US-00320-ULTRA, CQE-US-00320-ULTIMATE|
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||15"x14"(10"+4" to change cartridge)x5"|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi - 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute,gpm):||0.3 - 0.5 gpm|
|Arsenic Filtration Capacity:||11,000 ppm|
|Arsenic Filter Capacity(gal):||1000 gallons*|
|Arsenic Filter Life(months):||12 months|
|Carbon Block Filter life(months):||6-9 months **|
* Depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
** Max life of a carbon block is 12 months but we do not recommend using it beyond that due to potential growth of bacteria inside the cartridge.
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering, Please note the type of tubing used to ensure compatibility.
- Includes filter system, carbon block cartridge, arsenic reduction filter cartridge, 6 stage Eagle Redox filter cartridge, faucet, filter wrench, installation hardware.