The Undersink Arsenic Dual Filter by CRYSTAL QUEST is a 2-cartridge, 7-stage filtration setup consisting of an Arsenic Removal cartridge and the standard 6-stage cartridge containing the Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF resin layers. The Arsenic cartridge contains an Arsenic-selective resin designed specifically for reducing Arsenic III and V. Resin used in the cartridge has a salt form, as clean, moist, tough, uniform, spherical beads. This highly porous anion resin is impregnated with iron oxide to allow for fast and efficient adsorption of arsenic. The added combination of Coconut Shell Carbon or Granulated Activated Carbon(GAC) and Eagle Redox Alloy media increases the systems' effectivity in removing hundreds of other contaminants from your tap water. Undersink water filter systems do not add clutter to your kitchen as it works behind visibility. This compact, dual cartridge system is quick and easy to install and use. It is stylish, convenient and is your best option to remove arsenic and other contaminants from your drinking water.
Arsenic is a semi-metal element that has no taste, odor, or color, and is not easily dissolved. It occurs naturally in the environment, as a by-product of mining, or agricultural areas when materials containing arsenic are used as industrial poisons. It enters drinking water supplies from natural deposits in the earth or from agricultural and industrial practices. Arsenic is considered highly toxic and a carcinogen. According to the EPA, people who drink water containing arsenic well in excess of the MCL for many years could experience skin damage or problems with their circulatory system, and may have an increased risk of getting cancer.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Dual cartridge, 7 Stages of filtration.
- One arsenic removal filter for better reduction.
- Combined with advanced Coconut Shell Carbon(GAC) and KDF(Eagle Redox Alloy) media technology.
- Compact system that fits neatly under your kitchen sink.
- Filter media combination removes hundreds of other contaminants.
- Easy install, comes with an attractive faucet and hardware's for setup.
- Variable multi-stage filter setup for different filter capacity.
|• Arsenic||• Giardia||• Phosphates||• Silicates|
|• Cryptosporidium||• Lead||• Rust and Corrosion||• Dirt|
|• Cysts||• Particles||• Sand||• Sediment|
|Product/SKU||Filtration Capacity||Filter Life|
|CQE-US-00319 *(CQ-RC-PL-10, CQE-RC-04002)||10,000 gallons||1-3 years|
|CQE-US-00319-ULTRA *(CQ-RC-UL-10, CQE-RC-04003)||20,000 gallons||2-4 years|
|CQE-US-00319-ULTIMATE *(CQ-RC-UM-10, CQE-RC-04004)||30,000 gallons||3-5 years|
|Model/SKU:||CQE-US-00319, CQE-US-00319-ULTRA, CQE-US-00319-ULTIMATE|
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||10"x14"(10"+4" to change cartridge)x5"|
|Arsenic Filtration Capacity:||11000 ppm|
|Primary Filter Media: ||Arsenic|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI - 60 PSI|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.3-0.5(gpm)|
|Filter Life(months):||12 months|
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering, Please note the type of tubing used to ensure compatibility.
- Includes filter system, arsenic reduction filter cartridge, 6 stage Eagle Redox filter cartridge, faucet, filter wrench, installation hardware.