Thunder 3000C RO/UF System by Crystal Quest is a top of the line 13-stage RO Undersink System combined with an UltraViolet sterilizer to prevent bacteria contamination. The filtration stages are distributed into 5 replaceable cartridges plus an UltraViolet sterilizer which effectively removes up to 99.9% of undesirable contaminants and particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron by forcing untreated water through a semi-permeable membrane. Pressure forces the water to flow in the reverse direction to the direction of flow in natural osmosis through a membrane to capture most contaminants. Filter components include the standard multi-stage(6-stage) cartridge, RO membrane, UF membrane, Solid Carbon cartridge, Ultraviolet, GAC or coconut shell and the Eagle Redox Alloy(KDF Media) cartridges. Thunder 3000C systems can produce up to 100 gallons of top quality water per day and have compact designs that can easily fit beneath the kitchen sink. CRYSTAL QUEST Ultraviolet Water Sterilizer System is the most ecological way of treating your water.
Thunder Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration systems are revolutionary breakthrough in the water quality industry. Decades of research have produced totally new most effective, healthiest drinking water system on the market today.
The Thunder 3000C Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis System is capable of removing drug residues and virtually all pharmaceutical contaminants from water!
Key Features and Benefits:
- 13 stages of filtration.
- Up to 100 gallons quality water per day.
- Removes more than 500 contaminants from water.
- 5 reconfigurable filter cartridge components.
- UltraViolet sterilizer to prevent 99.99% bacteria contamination.
- 4 gallon steel pressurized holding tank.
- Compact design that can easily fit beneath the kitchen sink.
- Install kit for easy homeowner installation.
* Varies by region, your water quality and use
|Dimensions:(LxWxH)||16"L x 8"W x 21"H + 4"|
|Holding Tank:||15"H x 11"D|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 100°F(38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi (1.4 bar) - 125 psi (8.6 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Day, gpd):||50, 75, 100(Configurable)|
|Filter Life(months):||6-12 Carbon Block, 36 for RO, 12-24 UF and multi-stage *|
**Optional add-on filter cartridges: Natural alkalizer/ionizer, mineralizer, and oxidation cartridge, fluoride, nitrates, arsenic and other water contaminants.
- When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. Specify during order process.
- Supplied with a complete installation kit that includes a European lead-free long-reach designer faucet, 4 gallons steel pressurized holding tank, all interconnecting color-coded tubing, filter cartridges, Ultrafiltration membrane, RO membrane, and installation hardware for easy homeowner installation.
- Units are manufactured standard with 110v electrical outlet but are also available in 220v if requested.
- The RO is designed to work in a psi range from 35-60 with 60 being optimum. If your water pressure is low or you have a high TDS please consider a system manufactured with a pump.
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.