Ideal for all pH testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment, wine, coffee, agriculture and more.
HM Digital HMDPH200 meters come factory calibrated and are ready to use. They are designed to stay consistent. However, after prolonged usage, it may help to recalibrate your meter using a commercial standard NaCl-based solution, which is approximately, 0.5 µS of conductivity.
Immerse the meter into the calibration solution. If the meter does not read within 2% of the calibration solution, adjust the reading by inserting a mini screwdriver (not included) into the trimmer pot (the hole on the back of the meter). Turn the trimmer clockwise to increase the reading and counterclockwise to decrease the reading. Note that the adjuster is very sensitive.
PH-200 Water proof pH Meter Features
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Calibration:The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer
pH Range: 0 - 14
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
Housing: Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Manufacturer Warranty: PH200 Meter comes with 1 year warranty