Help & Info
Water filters really work! You guys are the best!
High-Flow Whole House Filter 20
Brand: Crystal Quest
Our Price: $399.00
Weight: 14 lb
Ships in 2-3 days
Filter cartridge(s) included
Big Blue Whole House Water Filter by Crystal Quest is a 20" x 5" single replaceable cartridge system with 6 stages of filtration guaranteed to deliver healthy, better-tasting water for your family. This 20" Big Blue heavy-duty housing packs the standard multi-stage(6-stage) filter with the KDF55 and KDF85 media supported by an Ion Exchange resin and Granulated Activated Carbon or Coconut Shell Carbon. Its slim design allows it to be installed in areas where space is a primary concern.
These Whole House Filters are the most comprehensive and cost effective systems available in the market today. They are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimal maintenance. This multi-filtration system easily handles your tough water problem providing you with great tasting, safer, softer, cleaner, better tasting water while removing hundreds of other contaminants and providing an adequate water flow. Big blue filters are designed for high-flow water filtration applications. Unique, wide cartridge is capable of filtering enough water for a large house, apartment or busy office!
Key Features and Benefits:
- 6 stage filtration.
- 160,000 gallons of quality water.
- Heavy duty, high flow applications.
- Compact, easy cartridge change and installation.
- Easily connects to your kitchen faucet.
* Install Dimensions: 7"L x 6.5"W x (24"H +4" to change cartridge)
|Dimensions:(LxWxH)||7" x 6.5" x 25" *|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 60°F(15°C)|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||40 psi (2.7 bar) - 60 psi (4.1 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||6-10 gpm|
|Filter Capacity(gallons):||160,000 gal|
|Filter Life(months):|| MultiStage(12-36)|
|Fittings, Water Line(NPT input/ output):||1/2", 3/4" or 1" inch|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|
- These Systems will stand up to 80 pounds per square inch (psi) water pressure. We recommend installing a pressure reducing valve before the System. This will reduce the water pressure flow to the system and will prevent pressure build-up on the system when not in use.
- We always recommend that a licensed plumber install these products to make sure they are installed properly and to keep from voiding the warranty.
- Comes with wall bracket and pressure release valve.
- Available at 1/2", 3/4" or 1" inch NPT input/ output (water line diameter). (Please specify at checkout.)
- Manufactured from FDA-compliant materials.