Countertop Ceramic Water Filter by Crystal Quest is countertop specialty filter that reduces microscopic contaminants from non-chlorinated water source such as well water. Ceramic water filters are an inexpensive and effective type of water filter, that rely on the small pore size of ceramic material to filter dirt, debris, and bacteria out of water. This unit reduces harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal Coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia). It also reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos. Ceramic filters are an excellent way of ensuring microscopic organisms like bacteria and cysts don't enter into your drinking water. Countertop water filter systems install in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand and an easy option to choose between filtered and unfiltered water in one switch.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Effectively removes harmful bacteria and microorganisms.
- Reduces bad taste and odor, sediment, and asbestos.
- It installs in minutes without tools on all standard faucets.(Counter Top Filter Installation Instructions)
- Diverter valve allows easy switch between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Cleanable/Washable ceramic filter cartridge(up to 30 times).
|Dimensions(LxHxW):||5"L x 13"H x 5"W|
|Filtration Capacity:||10,000 gallons|
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F - 90°F|
|Operating Pressure(psi):||20 psi - 60 psi|
|Design Flow Rate(Gallons per Minute, gpm):||0.5 gpm|
|Micron Rating:||0.5 |
|Filter Life(months):||12-24 months|
- This counter top system installs in seconds and sits on the counter top for water on demand.