|20" Water Softener Cartridge by CRYSTAL QUEST is a standard 20x2.5 cartridge provides softened water in a convenient cartridge style design. These cation exchange softening cartridges utilize a bed of sodium form cation resin beads to reduce total dissolved solids (TDS) or hardness (ca/mg) and scale deposits. Excellent choice for lime scale removal and lime scale problems. The convenient and space-saving design of our water softener cartridges means that softened water can be provided easily and cost effectively at the exact point of need.
This filter can be used in a whole house or in-line applications where a limited amount of water softening is required. It will fit standard 20x2.5 inches water filter housing. When water is extremely hard, filter will be exhausted very quickly. A conventional water softener should be used.
Q: Can Water Softening Cartridge be regenerated?
A: Yes it can. Use kitchen salt (or potassium chloride) and room temperature water.
1. Soak cartridge for 30 minutes in salt water
2. Rinse or soak cartridge for 30 minutes in salt-free water
3. Shake cartridge well. Rinse it.
4. Install cartridge into a housing and flush it - run water through it for 5-10 minutes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Convenient and space-saving cartridge style design.
- Uses Sodium Form Cation Resin to fight TDS.
- Cartridge can be regenerated.
- Reduces total dissolved solids(TDS) or hardness (ca/mg) and scale deposits.
- Can be used in a whole house or in-line applications.
* We can custom make a 20x4.5 inch cartridge, with double capacity and 2 GPM flow rate.
|Dimensions:||20 inches (length) x 2-7/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Softening Capacity:||2080 grains or 35,600 ppm(Maximum TDS)|
Gel Type Strong Acid Cation Exchange Resin
|Operating Temperature(°F):||40°F(5°C) - 100°F(38°C)|
|Operating Pressure(PSI):||20 PSI (1.4 bar) - 125 PSI (8.6 bar)|
|Design Flow Rate:||1(gpm)|
|Micron Rating:||5 nominal|
|End Caps:||Polypropylene #5|
|Netting:||Food Grade High-density Polyethylene|